This VGA splitter supports all devices equipped with VGA, SVGA, XVGA, UXGA ports, such as the desktop/laptop, graphics card, CCTV, video game consoles, set-top boxes, projector, monitor, HDTV. Play and plug, no need to install any driver.
– Make Your Work Easier: The 2 port VGA video splitter lets you stream a PC VGA video to 2 VGA monitors. Perfect for presentations, exhibitions, conferences that require for multiple screens or larger screen to display.
– Compatible with All VGA Devices: The VGA splitter box is fully compatible with computers running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X, Linux.
– More Clear and Fluid Images: Thanks to bandwidth up to 250MHz and resolution up to 1920×1440@ 60Hz, the VGA switcher could provide clear and superior images on large external screen and prevent blurred image issue. Long Distance Transmission up to 25M.
– Equipped with a signal booster and high quality: 26AWG cable, the VGA video distributor works greatly for transmitting the video signal up to 25m without distortion and signal loss, providing optimum video quality.
– Intelligently Identify Resolution: VGA OUT 1 supports the DDC protocol, through which your computer will identify the supported resolution of monitor automatically and adjust to a suitable resolution and frequency, which provides you an excellent visual experience. Note: VGA OUT 2 does not have this function.
– More Secure and Durable: Manufactured with high-quality ABS material that is excellent in heat dissipation, the VGA sharing splitter is more durable.
1. Supports resolution up to 1920×1440 @ 60Hz and bandwidth up to 250Mhz
2. Output VGA OUT1 supports DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
3. Supports VGA, SVGA, XVGA, UXGA
4. Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, Mac OS X, Linux, plug and play
5. Cable Length: 1M
1. The VGA switcher only supports duplicate mode, which means that it will split a single VGA video signal into 2 identical screens
2. Since the power output of some VGA connectors is low, the VGA splitter box may not get sufficient power to work. So if the LED indicator on the splitter doesn’t turn on, please use a Micro USB cable to connect it with a DC 5V charger or USB port on PC for power supply.