USB 3.0 A male to male cable support connecting various peripherals to a host computer (Mac or PC), it offers a convenient connection to hard-drive enclosures, printers, modems, cameras, and other USB-compatible devices.
– USB 3.0 A Extension: USB 3.0 Male to Male cable connects a USB peripheral with USB 3.0 type A port to a computer for speedy file transfer. It acts as an extension for your USB 3.0 connection.
– Super Speed Transfer: Up to 5Gbps Super-Speed for USB 3.0 data transfer, 10x faster than USB 2.0. Backward compatible with computer USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 ports – these cables also allow connection of USB 3.0 devices to legacy USB 2.0 computers.
– Plug & Play: No driver needed for the USB 3.0 a to a cable. Just plug-and-play for hard drive enclosures, printers, modems, cameras, and other Super-Speed USB peripherals.
– Durable & Reliable: With molded strain relief connectors for durability and grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging; The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior USB 3.0 cable performance, error-free data transmission, and fast charging speed.
– Compatibility: Compatible with Western Digital (WD) My Cloud and My Cloud Mirror hard drives with Type A USB 3.0 port; Does not support connecting two computers directly.