Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable Gigabit Right Angle to RJ45 Network Wire Cord 90 Degree Lan Cable Plug Connector for Mac, Computer, PC, Router, Modem, Printer, XBOX, PS4, PS3, PSP. (6ft)
Innovative Right Angle Down Cable
Right Angle Network Cable provides you a perfect solution to connect the network devices in the compact space, like behind furniture or in a network closet. Instead of excessively bending a straight patch cable, use this angled Ethernet cable to connect your network equipment with RJ45 ports more conveniently and reasonably.
1Gbps Speed and Multi-shielded Cable
The Cat6 Ethernet cable transmits data at speed up to 1Gbps over 100m. It is made out of 4 twisted pair of copper wires. Compared to the Cat5 Ethernet cable, the additional shielding and improved quality in twisting of the wires provides better protection from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality.
The Network Ethernet cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components with standard RJ45 interfaces, such as routers, switches, hubs, network printers, and network attached storage devices, Nintendo Switch, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS2, PS3, Ps4 and game boxes whit RJ45 port
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to a respective port on a compatible device
1. Standard: Cat6. Meet TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Specifications. Also compatible with Cat 5e / Cat 6a / Cat 7 Network Devices.
2. Conductor Construction: 8 wires Stranded Copper, much better than performance than copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire
3. Support bandwidth up to 250Mhz
4. Support speed up to 1Gbps
5. 24AWG, OD: 6mm
6. Gold Plated 8C8C RJ45 connectors for optimized signal quality
7. 4 pair UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference, and crosstalk
8. Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket and heavy-duty, snag-less mold
Please check the dimensions of the connector to ensure enough clearance when using RJ45 ports next to each other