Mini Displayport to HDMI Cable (Thunderbolt to HDMI Compatible) Support 1080P Full HD For MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac Mini. (10ft, Black)
Size Name:10ft | Color:Black
Mini DisplayPort to HDTV adapter cable lets you connect any source device with Mini Display/Thunderbolt such as Macbook, Laptop, Desktop and Ultrabook to HDTV, Displays, Projectors with HDMI interface. It is an ideal solution for sharing movies/photos, playing games, giving presentations or expanding your workstation with high definition video and digital.
1. Support transmits both audio and video from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI;
2. Ideal for connecting Macbook, laptops or tablets to HDTV, Displays, Projectors;
3. Supports high definition resolution up to 1080P;
4. Plug and Play, no driver needed;
5. Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM and compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, include DTS-HD and Dolby True HD
6. Convert only from Mini Displayport to HDMI, it is not a bi-directional.
Apple devices released before April 2010 do not support audio out and will not transmit sound from Mini DisplayPort. Mini DisplayPort that supports both audio and video is only available on Apple devices that are released after April 2010. Please make sure your device is compatible before purchasing this product.
Macbook AIR, Macbook Mac mini, iMac MB413/MB418/MB420/MB466/MB467/MB470/MB471/MB543/MB604/MB940/MB985/MB986/MB990/MB991/ MC024/MC026/MC118/MC207/MC226/MC233/MC234/MC413 MC503/MC504/MC505/MC506/MC508/MC509/MC510/MC511/MC516/MC700/MC721/MC723/MC724/MC725/ MC812/MC813/MC814/MC847/MC950/MC965/MC966/MC968/MC969/ThinkPad X1/DELL XPS14z/XPS15