3.5mm 1/8 inch Male to 6.35mm 1/4 inch Male TRS Stereo Audio Cable with Zinc Alloy Housing and Nylon Braid for iPod, Laptop, Home Theater Devices, and Amplifiers (10ft).
3.5mm mini jack to 6.35mm 1/4″ audio stereo cable is capable of carrying both a ‘balanced’ audio signals and ‘stereo’ (left, right) audio signals. Perfect for connecting between devices with 1/8″ and 1/4″ jacks. You can easily connect your iPod, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console, home theater devices, and amplifiers. It is made of Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity.
1. Connectors: 3.5mm 1/8″ Male x1; 6.35mm 1/4″ Male x1;
2. Connect your iPod, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console, home theater devices, and amplifiers;
3. Gold plated connectors resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality;
4. Oxygen-free copper provide maximum’s conductivity and durability;
5. Zinc alloy case and double layer nylon braid guards against harsh installs where the cable is tugged across sharp edges, protecting it from being scathed.