Toslink Digital Optical Audio cable could connect high-performance audio components, like CD players, Blu-Ray, etc.
Size Name:1 METRO | Colour Name:grey
Toslink Digital Optical Audio cable could connect high-performance audio components, like CD players, Blu-Ray players, DAT recorders, DVD players, game consoles and other audio devices with a digital optical interface (S/PDIF) to a receiver/preamplifier, audio processor or digital-to-analog converter. The fiber-optic cable prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency noise that an electrical cable may incur, offering clearer audio for a more genuine rendering of the originally recorded sound. Simply connect each end to its respective port on a compatible device and it’s ready to go.
1. Connector type: Toslink-Toslink;
2. Compatible with devices with Toslink ports, like a CD/Blu-Ray/DVD player & game console;
4. Compatible with S/PDIF, ADAT’s, Dolby Digital & DTS;
5. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connector provides maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss, with removable rubber tips to protect cable when it’s not in use.
6. Supports uncompressed PCM audio or compressed 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound including Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD
7. Slim Toslink cable, with OD: 4.2mm
1. Does not support TrueHD & DTS-HD;
2. Please remove protective rubber tips prior to installation.